Choosing a perfect hosting provider is always a headache for new bloggers. Isn’t it? Because either you have to try them or ask someone who already uses that hosting provider service.
If you are looking for the Best GreenGeeks alternatives, then you are at the right place. Here I will recommend some best hosting providers that you can opt for as an alternative, and you will not regret their service.
Why Do People Look for an Alternative?
There could be many reasons when you look for alternatives like hosting performance, plan and pricing, customer support, essential features, and many more.
When hosting providers fail to provide quality services which they have committed, then you must go for an alternative to keep your online business running smoothly.
Before we get started with the best GreenGeeks alternative, let’s have some highlights on GreenGeeks Web Hosting.
- About GreenGeeks Hosting?
- Best GreenGeeks Alternative Web Hosting Providers
- 2. DreamHost
- 3. Fastcomet
- 4. HostArmada
- 5. FlyWheel
- 6. ScalaHosting
- 7. Chemicloud
- Over to You
About GreenGeeks Hosting?
GreenGeeks was founded in 2007 by Tray Gardner based in Los Angeles, California. It empowers 6M+ websites and has 50000+ happy customers across the world.
If you are looking for fast, secure, reliable, and Eco-Friendly hosting, then GreenGeeks is the best option for you. GreenGeeks offer industry-level blazing fast web hosting solutions at different types and price tags.
GreenGeeks offers tons of features that make your website performance better and help you get a better ranking in search engines. However, here are some highlights of GreenGeeks hosting.
Let’s have a look at some key features and resources that you get/getting in GreenGeeks hosting.
- Host Website ( Variable)
- SSD Storage Capacity ( Variable)
- Data Transfer – Unmetered
- Email Accounts (Variable)
- Performance (Variable)
- SSL Certificate – Free
- Domain Name – Free for 1st Year
- Nightly Backup – Free
- CDN – Free
- Databases – Unlimited
- LSCache – Included
- 300% Green Energy Match
- Money-Back Guarantee – 30 Days
Apart from that, you will get many more awesome features that power up your website and enhance that performance.
Read – GreenGeeks Web Hosting Review.
GreenGeeks Hosting Plan and Pricing
GreenGeeks offers four types (Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Reseller Hosting) of web hosting with different plans and pricing that you can choose according to your need and budgets.
However, if you are a beginner, I suggest you go with their shared hosting plans that are most affordable and feature in-reach. It comes with almost all the essential features and resources that are crucial to start a website.
GreenGeeks offer three plans in their shared hosting with different price tags, which are-
|Disk Space||50 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Money-Back||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
Best GreenGeeks Alternative Web Hosting Providers
Well, if you still want to change your host, then no issue; here are some best GreenGeeks Alternative hosting providers that you can choose for your WordPress website.
Let’s move ahead and see them one by one-
|BlueHost||Rs.199/mo||40% Off||Buy Now|
|DreamHost||$2.95/mo||67% Off||Buy Now|
|FastComet||$2.95/mo||70% Off||Buy Now|
|HostArmada||$3.99/mo||70% off||Buy Now|
|FlyWheel||$15/mo||2 Month Free||Buy Now|
|ScalaHosting||$3.95/mo||33% off||Buy Now|
|ChemiCloud||$3.95/mo||50% off||Buy Now|
If you are looking for Best GreenGeeks Alternative, then Bluehost would be the best option for you. Bluehost was founded back in 2003 and currently emperors the 2M+ websites across the world.
It is one of the best and trusted hosting providers worldwide and recommended by the most popular CMS WordPress itself since 2005. Bluehost offers the most secure, reliable, and affordable hosting solution as per customer’s needs.
Blue host provides almost all types of hosting services (Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, WordPress Hosting, eCommerce, Managed WordPress, Dedicated Hosting) that you can opt for according to your needs and budgets.
Read – BlueHost Hosting Review
Bluehost comes with a lot of features and resources that are essential to start a website. Here are some key features highlights of Bluehost web hosting basic plan:-
- SSD Storage
- Standard Performance
- SSL Certificate – FREE
- Domain Name – FREE 1st Year
- Daily Malware Scan – Automatic
- 25 Sub Domain
- Better Scalability
- Domain Manager
- 24×7 Quality Support
- Free Cloudflare Integration
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Bluehost Plan and Pricing
Although Bluehost offers almost all types of hosting with different plans at various price tags, you should go for their shared hosting plan if you are a beginner.
Bluehost shared hosting plans come with three types of plan, price, and configuration that you can purchase as per your needs and budgets. Here is a short overview of their shared hosting plans
1. Basic – This plan starts with Rs.199/mo in which you will get 50GB SSD storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, FREE SSL, FREE Domain name for 1st Year. In this plan, you are allowed to host one website.
2. Plus – This plan starts with Rs.299/mo in which you will get Unlimited SSD storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, spam expert. In this plan, you are allowed to host unlimited websites and create unlimited sub-domain.
3. Choice Plus – This plan starts with Rs.299/mo in which you will get Unlimited SSD storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, spam expert, domain privacy, and site backup-codeguard basic. In this plan, you are allowed to host unlimited websites and create unlimited sub-domain.
Dreamhost is one of the trusted, secure and reliable hosting services providers worldwide. They have completed 18 years in the hosting industry and powering 1.5+M websites, and having with 400k+ happy customers across the world.
Apart from that, Dreamhost offers tons of features, website tools, and resources in one place to make your work easier. They provide almost all types of hosting like – Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Cloud, WordPress, and Woo-Commerce.
Dreamhost also offers other pro services like – Website builder, custom web design, marketing service (SEO, Content and Social Media), website management, etc.
Read – DreamHost Hosting Review
Key Features Highlights
Dreamhost offers many features and resources that help you quickly start your WordPress website without doing a piece of coding. Here are some features you will get in Dreamhost which force you to choose their services:-
- Fast SSD Storage
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Domain Name – FREE with one and 3 Year plan
- Website Automated Migration – FREE
- FREE SSL Certificate
- WP Website Builder
- Pre-Installed WordPress
- Daily Automated Backup
- Accessible to Use Control Panel
- Email Accounts – FREE
- Whois Protection – FREE
- Quality 24×7 Chat and Email Support
- 97 Days Money Back Guarantee
Dreamhost Plan and Pricing
Although Dreamhost provides almost all hosting services, I will discuss their affordable shared hosting plan and feature in-reach for small businesses or websites.
Dreamhost offers two plans in shared hosting with different price tags (based on duration) and configurations that you can buy as per your requirements and budgets.
1. Shared Starter – This plan starts with $4.95/month (save more by opting for one or three plans), including unlimited SSD storage & bandwidth, FREE SSL, WP website builder. This plan allows you to host one website.
2. Shared Unlimited – This plan starts with $8.95/month (save more by opting for one or three plans), including unlimited SSD storage, email accounts & bandwidth, FREE SSL and Domain Name, WP website builder. This plan allows you to host unlimited websites.
Next in the list of Best GreenGeeks Alternative is FastComet Hosting. Nowadays, FastComet is one of the privately-owned cPanel based cloud hosting providers.
FastComet was founded in 2013, and from then, they consistently provided the best support, secure, and high-performance services to their customers.
As of now, they are empowering 50k+ people and small business owners worldwide. FastComet has 70+ well-experienced team members for 11 datacenters(Including Mumbai, India) around the world.
FastComet offers almost all kinds of web hosting services, including cPanel based cloud hosting that you can buy to kick start your business efficiently.
Read – FastComet Hosting Revew
Features Highlights of FastComet
FastComet offers a wide range of hosting solutions for any kind of business or blog. It depends on you which hosting you are going to choose.
Each type of hosting comes with several powerful features and resources with variable pricing according to the configuration and duration of the plan.
Here are some key features highlights of FastComet basic hosting plan:-
- Fast SSD Storage
- Free Domain & Website Transfer
- Unlimited Databases
- BitNinja Server Security
- Free Cloudflare Integration
- Free SSL Certificate
- 24×7 Human Support
- Drag and Drop Site Builder
- Most secured cPanel Based Cloud Servers
- Other Premium Web Services
Plan and Pricing – FastComet
Like others, FastComet provides almost all types of hosting services, including Woo-Commerce, Magneto, OpenCart hosting services that fit all your hosting needs.
However, if you are a beginner, I suggest you go for shared hosting plans that are most affordable, reliable, and feature in-reach.
Their shared hosting plans have three categories with different price tags based on features and resources. Here is the short overview of FastComet shared hosting plan:-
1. FastCloud – This plan starts at $3.95/month, which allows you to host a single website. In this plan, you will get 15GB SSD storage with a free domain and website transfer.
2.FastCloud Plus – This plan starts at $5.95/month, which allows you to host multiple websites. In this plan, you will get 25GB SSD storage with free three website transfers, including some advanced features like private DNS, 2x CPU & RAM, FREE GlobalSign SSL, and dynamic SSL seal.
3.FastCloud Extra – This plan starts at $7.95/month, which allows you to host multiple websites. In this plan, you will get 35GB SSD storage with free three website transfers, including all FastCloud Plus features and some RocketBooster features like LiteSpeed LSAPI, 3x CPU & RAM, 30 Days Daily backup, and advanced caching feature (APC, Opcode, and Memcached).
Well, this is the fourth GreenGeeks Alternative web hosting services provider that you can rely on. HostArmada is one of the best cloud server-based hosting providers around the world.
HostArmada offers a wide range of hosting services with reliable security, and blazing fast managed cloud SSD hosting. It also comes with tons of excellent features that are essential to run a website smoothly.
They offer four types of extensive support via chat, email, call, and ticket with minimum response time.
HostArmada also offers a 99.99% guaranteed uptime and risk-free 45 days money-back guarantee on each hosting plan. So if you aren’t satisfied with their services, you can ask for a refund.
However, they didn’t give you a chance to ask for a refund because their services and team members are fantastic.
Features Highlights of HostArmada
HostArmada provides a Managed Cloud SSD-based Hosting Service that supercharges your website performance.
HostArmada offers almost all website hosting services, including tons of incredible features that are very important for any website.
They are committed to providing hosting service with reliable security, lightning speed, and 24x7x365 technical support with minimum response time.
Here are some incredible features that you get in the HostArmada Hosting:-
- Managed Cloud SSD Storage
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Unlimited Databases and Email Account
- Guaranteed 99.99% Server Up Time
- Website Builder
- Free Website & Domain Migration
- No Cancellation Charge on Service
- Free SSL and cPanel
- Web Server Caching
- Daily Backup
- Expert Support 24x7x365
- 45 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Low Number of Client per Server
- Better CPU and RAM
HostArmada Plan and Pricing
Like other hosting providers, HostArmada also offers almost all hosting solutions to its customers. They provide managed cloud SSD hosting services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated CPU server, WordPress hosting, Open-source hosting, and Development hosting.
All these hostings come with different plans and prices based on their features and resources to buy any hosting plans as per your needs and budgets.
But if you are a beginner, it would be best to go for HostArmada shared hosting. HostArmada shared hosting service has three plans which start with $3.95/ month.
If you want more advanced features, then you can upgrade to any other hosting plan. Here is a short overview of HostArmada shared hosting.
1. Start Dock:- This plan starts with $3.99/month and 15GB SSD storage, which allows you to host one website. Apart from that, you will have all the essential features like unmetered bandwidth, FREE SSL, Domain registrar/transfer, along with two core CPUs and RAM.
2. Web Warp:- This plan starts with $4.66/month and 36GB SSD storage, which allows you to host unlimited websites. You will also get 4x CPU & RAM, unmetered bandwidth, FREE SSL, Domain, and website transfer, along with 14 daily backups.
3. Speed Reaper:- This plan starts with $5.66/month and 40GB SSD storage powered by LiteSpeed, which allows you to host unlimited websites. You will also get 6x CPU & RAM; all web warp plan features with 21 backup daily dynamic caching features like APC, OPcode, Memcached, and LS cache.
Quick Note: – HostArmada offers monthly and annually hosting plans. Their monthly plans are little bit expensive but you can save huge amount by opting Annually Plans.
If you are running a website, blog, or any online business on WordPress, you should go for Flywheel as a Best GreenGeeks Alternative.
Flywheel offers robust and reliable managed WordPress hosting plans at affordable prices. If you don’t want to go with their plan and want to order a custom plan with specific features and resources, you can also do so.
All their plans come with powerful dev tools so that you can create a stunning WordPress website faster to kick start your online business.
Read – FlyWheel Hosting Review
Features Highlights of FlyWheel
Well, Flywheel offers the most scalable and secure managed WordPress hosting solution to any digital entrepreneur.
Apart from that, Flywheel offers a more scalable Woo-Commerce site and high traffic website hosting solution with fine-tuned features and resources.
Flywheel has a drag and drops website builder option so that you can create a stunning website without doing a piece of coding. They also offer blazing fast server and security focus environments for your WordPress website.
They also have the option to create staging and cloning of any websites with a single click.
|Storage||5 GB||10 GB||20 GB||50 GB|
|Bandwidth||20 GB||50 GB||100 GB||500 GB|
FlyWheel Plan and Pricing
Flywheel offers several managed hosting services for your WordPress website and WooCommerce website with reliable security and lightning-fast speed. They also provide free site migration and
They provide four types of managed WordPress hosting with different price tags depending on features and time duration. Here is a short overview of Flywheel managed WordPress hosting plans:-
1. Tiny – This plan is suitable for small and simple installs, which start at $15/month. In this plan, you are allowed to host a single WordPress website. You will get 5GB storage and 20GB bandwidth which is capable of handling 5,000 monthly visits.
2. Starter – This plan is suitable for small and simple installs, which start at $30/month. In this plan, you are allowed to host a single WordPress website. You will get 10GB storage and 50GB bandwidth which is capable of handling 25,000 monthly visits.
2. Freelance – This plan is suitable for small and simple installs, which start with $115/month. In this plan, you are allowed to host up to 10 WordPress websites. You will get 20GB storage and 200GB bandwidth which is capable of handling 100,000 monthly visits.
2. Agency – This plan is suitable for small and simple installs, which start at $290/month. In this plan, you are allowed to host up to 30 WordPress websites. You will get 50GB storage and 500GB bandwidth which is capable of handling 400,000 monthly visits.
Note – You can save more by opting for a yearly plan of Flywheel Managed hosting.
Scala Hosting was founded in 2007 and spent 14 years in the hosting industry. They have 50K+ happy customers worldwide and powering 7M+ websites with their robust and scalable services. If you are looking for the Best GreenGeeks alternative, then ScalaHosting would be the game-changer.
They provide almost all types of hosting solutions on SSD-based servers. Scala hosting uses top-class technology like CPanel, sSheild security, and WordPress Manager to provide optimum performance to your websites and keep your site more secure.
Apart from that, ScalaHosting offers 30 days money-back guarantee and 100% customer satisfaction with guaranteed 99.99% uptime hosting services.
Read – Scala Hosting Review
Features Highlights of ScalaHosting
The mission of VPS hosting a resource that anyone – students, developers, business, and large-scale teams – can use to build amazing things on the web.
ScalaHosting provides various types of hosting services like Managed and Self-Managed VPS, Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting, Domain Name Registration, and WordPress hosting with tons of incredible features and resources that can enhance your website performance.
They also offer Domain resellers to start a domain reselling business quickly. ScalaHosting provides several types of SSL certificates with instant activation and FREE installation & configuration.
ScalaHosting Plan and Pricing
As I said earlier, ScalaHosting offers multiple hosting solutions that you can choose according to your needs and budgets. But if you are a beginner, then you should go for their shared hosting.
Scala Hosting offers the most affordable shared hosting based on features and resources. Their shared hosting has three categories and different price tags based on features that you get. Here is a short overview of the ScalaHosting Shared Plan:-
1. Mini – This plan comes with essential resources that cost $3.95/month. In this hosting plan, you will get 20GB SSD storage with 1X CPU power, and you are allowed to host a single website.
2. Start – This plan comes with essential resources that cost $5.95/month. In this hosting plan, you will get 50GB SSD storage, sSheid Security with 2X CPU power, and you are allowed to host unlimited websites.
2. Advanced – This plan comes with essential resources that cost $9.95/month. In this hosting plan, you will get 100GB SSD storage, sSheid Security with 2X CPU power, and you are allowed to host unlimited websites. This plan also includes Pro spam protection, SEO analysis worth $49, and priority support.
Note:- All shared hosting plans come with the following features Free – Domain, Site Migration, SSL and CDN, Unlimited – Email Accounts, Database and Bandwidth with SSD powered servers and 7 Backups for Last 7 Days.
Finally, if you are still unable to find the best GreenGeeks Alternative, you must explore the Chemicloud web hosting.
Chemicloud offers almost all types of hosting solutions that you can opt for for your online start-up. Chemicloud has a 24×7 experienced support team to solve your problem instantly.
Apart from that, Chemicloud provides blazing fast hosting with a Guaranteed 99.99% Uptime and 45 day risk-free money-back guarantee.
Chemicloud comes with many powerful features that can enhance your website’s performance quickly. They offer a website builder option to create a website with drag and drop elements and make your site live soon.
Features Highlights of Chemicloud
Like other hosting providers, Chemicloud also provides tons of features based on hosting type and plans.
They have a customer-centric in-house support team with 10+ years of experience. Chemicloud has 10 min ticket reply and instant chat support to solve all your queries.
All their hosting plans come with dozens of excellent features like SSD storage, Free site migration, Free SSL, Free Domain Name for a life, Daily backup, quality support, 45 days money-back guarantee, etc.
Apart from that, you will get the website builder, Free CDN integration, one-click backup & restore, malware scan for better security.
Chemicloud Plan and Pricing
You will get many hosting services like shared hosting, WordPress hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting that you can purchase as per your need and budget.
But if you are a beginner, I would suggest you go with shared hosting because it is the most affordable and has all the essential features.
Chemicloud offers various plans in each type of hosting with different prices as per features and resources.
Their shared hosting comes with three types of plans with different price tags. Here is the short overview of Chemicloud shared hosting plan:-
Note – ChemiCloud doesn’t offer monthly plans and it’s entry-level plans have 2&3 years terms. If you are looking for monthly/yearly in any basic plan then ChemiClould won’t be fit for you.
1.Starter:- This is the basic plan of Chemicloud shared hosting, which starts at $4.95/month. In this hosting plan, you will get 15GB SSD storage, and you are allowed to host a single website. Apart from that, you will get all the essential features to start a website.
2. Pro:– This plan starts with $8.95/month, which includes 25GB SSD storage, and you are allowed to host unlimited websites. This plan will get all the starter plan feature with priority support, one-click backup & restore and imumify360 malware protection.
3. Turbo:- You can buy this plan at $12.95/month, which includes 35GB SSD storage, and you are allowed to host unlimited websites. This plan has all the Pro plan Features with 3x turbo boost memory, Memcached, Opcode, 10x faster speed, and Cloudflare CDN Railgun.
Over to You
Finally, I have covered the 7 best GreenGeeks Alternatives that can be perfect choices for your online startup. But these are not limited; there are several hosting providers available which you can purchase.
You can get more cheap hosting compared to all the above but make sure to check out their features and resources before purchasing any hosting.
Never buy any hosting by seeing their price. It may be harmful to your business. It may happen that you will get limited features and resources in the cheap hosting.
I have listed above only that hosting which cost based on their services which they offered. Probably some hosting looks a little bit expensive, but that hosting offers top-notch service that can increase your website performance.
If you find this post helpful, share it with your friends and help them get the right hosting at an affordable price.