Nowadays, blogging is becoming more popular and a way of earning money online. That’s why almost everyone focuses on creating a blog for different purposes.
But the pervasive question arises in front of all that how to host a website? How does the website work? And many more. So I have come up with the best solution through this article.
Creating a blog is very easy, and anyone can host your own website without hiring a developer or learning technical skills.
Although there are several options available in the market (free and paid) that you can still choose from at your convenience, I would highly recommend you to go with paid because it has more possibilities to grow your business faster.
Before we get into how to host a website, I wanted to clarify something related to starting a blog.
Prerequisites to Creating a Successful Website?
There are multiple important reasons that you need to consider before you host your own website. You should not ignore it in any condition because you may miserably suffer in the future if you do so.
I will not get into deeper on those points, but I will cover them all in short because the post is based on how to host a website with GreenGeeks Hosting.
Here I will cover the best way to host your website with GreenGeeks quick launch wizard in a few simple steps.
Here are some points that you must have to accomplish. So without further delay, let’s start and see them one by one.
1. Selection of Right Nice (Interest) – Don’t run behind a successful blog to create your blog on the same topic. Find your interest in which you are capable of delivering content for a long time.
2. Choosing The Best Platform – You have multiple options (Free & Paid) to host your own website like WordPress, Blogger, Wix, Weebly, etc. But if you are serious about business, then you should go with a self-hosted WordPress Blog.
3. Getting Fast and Secure Hosting Service – As you choose a self-hosted platform (WordPress), you need a blazing fast yet affordable hosting service.
So, the first and second point depends on you, but you have tons of options to choose as per your need and budgets for hosting service.
Which is the Best Hosting Service for Beginners?
If you search hosting providers, you will get tons of hosting options to start your online business, but how do you figure out the quality of hosting service?
But don’t I have taken all the pain for you and presenting the most popular blazing hosting service that comes in your pocket.
GreenGeeks Hosting provides eco-friendly and powerful features packages with their all hosting plan at an affordable price.
It offers almost all types of hosting services (Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Woo-Commerce & Reseller Hosting) that you need to choose as per your requirement.
As a blogger, I must recommend your best and affordable hosting service so that you never regret it in the future.
Why is GreenGeeks Hosting the Best?
Valid questions and every customer needs to know the answer while choosing any hosting service, including GreenGeeks Hosting. So let me help you out in this regard.
Although GreenGeeks offers tons of features and resources (basic to advanced) to host a website with GreenGeeks and enhance your website performance with an ultra-fast secure server.
But here, I will explain some essential benefits of GreenGeeks hosting that make them stand out from the host’s crowd.
So let’s get started.
1. Accessible to Use Dashboard – GreenGeeks offers an industry-standard cPanel to install WordPress and manage your website task. It also offers a quick launch wizard to make your website line in a few minutes.
2. SSD Disk Space – GreenGeeks uses a cutting-edge SSD Drive configured in a redundant RAID-10 storage array to keep your website file/database and loads fast as required.
3. Eco-Friendly Hosting – GreenGeeks is the leading eco-friendly and green hosting platform that uses 300% renewable energy infrastructure to keep the environment pollution-free.
4. Ultra-Fast Speed – GreenGeeks uses the latest technology (LiteSpeed, LSCache, MariaDB, HTTP/2, PHP7, Free Cloudflare CDN) in the hosting server to provide a better loading speed with 99.99% uptime to your website.
5. Security – GreenGeeks uses container-based technology and offers a Free SSL certificate, account isolation, real-time security scanning, spam protection, etc., to keep your site even more secure.
6. 24×7 Quality Customer Support – GreenGeeks’ customer support team is highly experienced & supportive till the time you get satisfied. You can contact them via phone, chat, or ticket for any queries.
7. Money-Back Guarantee – GreenGeeks offers an industry-standard 30 days money-back guarantee that means if you are not satisfied with GreenGeeks service, then you can ask for an amount refund.
Here are some other key feature you will get
- Free Domain Name for One Year
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Unlimited Database
- Free Nightly Backups
- LSCache Enabled Server
- One-Click App Installer
- Drag & Drop Website Builder
- Free Website Migration Service
- Free Email Accounts
- cPanel for Website Management
- And Many More
How to Host a Website With GreenGeeks Hosting?
Well, you don’t ever need to pay someone to build a website, “YES.” You can easily host your own website with GreenGeeks in a few easy steps.
First of all, you need a domain name to get registered. You can register a domain name while purchasing a hosting plan or buy from any domain name registrar.
1: Buy a Hosting Plan
Although you can purchase a hosting plan as per your needs and budgets. However, if you are a beginner, then I would highly suggest you go with a shared hosting plan-
Step – 1. Click on the exclusive link to get 75% OFF on the shared hosting plan. Here you have three shared hosting plans that you can choose from. After that, click on get started to order your desired plan.
Step 2. Here you have to proceed with new domain name registration or you can use your existing domain name to purchase your hosting plan. Enter your domain name and click on Next Button for further steps.
Step – 3. On the next page, you need to fill out your personal details for account creation. After that, review your order and give payment information for placing the order. Next, you have to click on create an account.
As soon as your payment is confirmed, GreenGeeks will create your admin account from where you would be able to manage your products and services.
2: WordPress Installation
When you complete the hosting purchase next thing, you need to install WordPress to host a website with GreenGeeks. You can install WordPress by three methods.
1. Manually – If you are a developer, you can manually install WordPress using the cPanel file manager. It is not recommended for beginners because it requires technical knowledge.
2. Using Softaculous App Installer – It is mostly used and the best method for installing WordPress. Every Hosting Provider softaculous in their cPanel that you can use to install hundreds of app scripts (including WordPress) with a few clicks. Learn more about how to use cPanel to create a WordPress website here.
3. Website Builder (Quick Launch Wizard) – It is the easiest way to install WordPress and make your website live in a few minutes. GreenGeeks provides an easy-to-use quick launch wizard to its users so that you can host your own website quickly.
Let’s start installing WordPress using a quick launch wizard powered by GreenGeeks hosting.
3: Launch Quick Launch Wizard
As you have purchased GreenGeeks hosting, you can use the GreenGeeks Account dashboard to launch the website setup wizard. If you are an existing user of GreenGeeks service, you can launch the Quick launch wizard after login into the account and then Hosting – manage – Start Wizard.
Step – 1. If you are new to GreenGeeks, then after login in account, you will be redirected to the quick launch wizard. Here you will have to select Start New Website – WordPress and then click on Continue.
Step – 2. As you click on the continue button, a new page will open in front of you. Here you will have to provide basic information like Title and Description for your site.
Apart from that, you can select the most popular and widely used themes (Astra, GeneratePress, OceanWP, etc.) and plugins (Elementor, WPForms, Loginizer Security, etc.) as well as configure your SSL certificate. You can skip theme and plugin selection, then click to Create My Website button.
Step 3. After Few seconds, your website would be live. Now you can access your WordPress dashboard directly by clicking on the “Go to WP Dashboard” Button for further installation of themes & plugins and Customization of your website as you want.
Start creating valuable content for your audience and promote your website to drive traffic and make money online.
Frequently Asked Question – FAQs
What is GreenGeeks?
GreenGeeks is the most popular and leading eco-friendly hosting provider with tons of features that you ever need to host a website at an affordable price.
How to Host a Website With GreenGeeks?
First of all, you need to buy a GreenGeeks Hosting then log in to your account to host your own website. Either use a Softaculous app installer or use a quick launch wizard to create a WordPress Website in a few steps.
Is GreenGeeks Hosting Good?
Yes! Greengeeks hosting service is a compelling hosting package that offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee, 24×7 quality customer support, and risk-free signup with 30 days money-back guarantee.
What is Quick Launch Wizard?
It is a GreenGeeks feature that helps you quickly set up a WordPress website in three easy steps 1. Select WordPress 2. Select Theme & Plugin 3. Launch WordPress Website.
What is GreenGeeks Pricing?
GreenGeeks offers various hosting services with different plans and price tags based on the configuration of features & resources that you can choose according to your needs and budgets. However, their shared hosting entry-level plan starts with 70% OFF $2.49/Month (Normally $10.95/Months).
There is no doubt that GreenGeeks offers a feature in-reach hosting service with an ultra-fast server and bulletproof security to keep your site secure and runs fast.
Apart from that, GreenGeeks quick launch wizard makes hosting your own website more effortless than ever. So why are you waiting? Get 75% OFF on GreenGeeks hosting service and host a website that you dreamed of.
If you liked this post, let’s spread it. It will take your few seconds, but it motivates me to bring more web hosting tutorials for you.
Happy Reading & Happy Blogging.