WordPress is a very popular content management system that is used by almost everyone nowadays.
If you are looking for a fast WordPress hosting service, you might need to consider WPX web hosting service.
A fast-hosting service means your visitors won’t have to wait long. Fast websites usually rank higher in Google’s website ranking.
WPX Managed WordPress hosting was first started in 2013 by Terry Kyle, the CEO and founder of WPX hosting. Out of his frustrating experience with other hosting service providers, he decided to launch his own company. WPX hosting provides top-class WordPress hosting with many exciting features.
Today, in this WPX Hosting Review, I will first discuss some of the key features that WPX hosting provides, then I will discuss the most popular ones in detail. So, without any further delay, let’s start our review of the WPX hosting service.
- Highlighting Features of WPX WordPress Hosting Service
- Uptime and Performance
- Custom cPanel
- Data Center
- Free Custom WPX Cloud CDN
- Free Email Service with Their Plans
- Free Unlimited Website Migration
- Daily Backups
- Supporting a Social Issue
- FREE SSL and Security
- Staging Area
- WPX Hosting Freebies
- Customer Support Team
- Money-Back Guarantee
- WPX Hosting Review – Plan & Pricing
- Cons of Using WPX Hosting Service
- Frequently Asked Questions – WPX Hosting Review
Highlighting Features of WPX WordPress Hosting Service
- Cheapest WordPress Hosting Service Provider.
- SSD Disk Space
- Free CDN with their every plan.
- Absolutely the best in performance.
- Provides email with their hosting plans.
- Excellent security for their servers and also for your website.
- Free Unlimited Site Migration and SSL certificate.
- Staging Area to test your website before making it live.
- Fully managed WordPress Hosting Service.
Now let’s discuss some of the main features provided by WPX hosting. I will be discussing all these features in detail to have a clear understanding of what you will be getting after signing up with them.
Uptime and Performance
Performance and Uptime are the two most important factors before choosing any hosting service. They also play an essential role in the ranking of your website.
So first, the performance provided by WPX hosting is absolutely the best because they provide a loading time of 1.13 seconds and a faster loading time of 146.33 ms that is considered a top-class performance in this price segment.
Whether you are using an image-heavy website or maybe your website contains many images, WPX hosting will handle all of this with ease. During our performance & speed test, WPX hosting performs better than WP Engine, Rocket.net, and Kinsta and gives the fastest speed.
When it comes to Uptime, WPX hosting will also not disappoint you. They provide an excellent uptime of 99.98%. We had hardly noticed any downtime during our testing phase, which makes WPX host a premium web hosting service.
The Control panel that is used by WPX hosting is pretty intuitive and easy to navigate. Their customer control panel is called “WPX Hosting Client Dashboard”.
Using this control panel, you can view your account details and services, manage your website, and monitor disk space and bandwidth usage.
They provide all the crucial features that you will need to manage your website. The interface is slightly different from the usual cPanel, but you will quickly get used to it. You can also contact their customer support service right from your dashboard.
WPX WordPress hosting offers three main data center locations in the US+UK+Australian Region and 26 global edge Cloud CDN locations (including Pune, India) to provide a better performance and incredible loading speed.
Here are the list of WPX global edge Cloud CDN Locations
1. New Jersey, USA, 2. Chicago, USA, 3. Dallas, USA , 4. Seattle, USA, 5. Los Angeles, USA, 6. Atlanta, USA, 7. Kansas City, USA, 8. Silicon Valley, USA, 9. Miami, USA, 10. Toronto, Canada, 11. Amsterdam, Netherlands, 12. London, UK, 13. Manchester, UK, 14. Frankfurt, Germany, 15. Moscow, Russia, 16. Sydney, Australia, 17. Auckland, New Zealand, 18. Paris, France, 19. Tokyo, Japan, 20. Singapore, 21. Hong Kong, China, 22. Pune, India, 23. Johannesburg, South Africa, 24. Sofia, Bulgaria, 25. Sao Paulo, Brazil, 26. Madrid, Spain
Free Custom WPX Cloud CDN
WPX hosting provides free Custom CDN (WPX Cloud CDN) with all their plans. CDN or Content Delivery Network is a type of mini server. A CDN stores data to make it available very quickly to users. CDN makes the data available to the visitors at a rapid loading time.
WPX hosting uses its CDN, which is called “WPX Cloud”, it is their own custom-made CDN, which is very fast and reliable.
It increases the security of your website, and it can also handle any traffic spike on your website. With this CDN, you can expect the best WordPress performance compared to other service providers.
Free Email Service with Their Plans
WPX hosting provides free email included in all their plans. Many hosting service providers tend to avoid this service, but WPX hosting gives you free email.
You can send and receive emails using this email address associated with your website’s domain name.
The process is straightforward to set up. You will receive all the emails coming in your domain-associated email address to your personal Gmail.
Free Unlimited Website Migration
WPX hosting offers unlimited site migration. Their business plan can host up to 5 websites, and the migration of all these 5 websites is done without charging any cost.
All you need to do is create a ticket from their control panel to notify them about your migration process.
You can also migrate your website manually, but this is a very time-consuming task, and at the same time, your website could be down for several hours. WPX took care of the migration with a zero-downtime guarantee.
The most incredible fact about WPX hosting is that they provide regular and automatic backups for your website.
I have seen many other hosting service providers who don’t provide daily backups or provide daily backups and charge extra money for them.
The automatic backups of your website are stored for 28 days. You can access them directly from the dashboard.
These backups are stored in separate servers so that in case of any security issue or a technical issue, you don’t have to worry about your backup.
Recommended Read – WPX vs Kinsta | FastComet vs DreamHost
Supporting a Social Issue
WPX hosting is an excellent hosting service provider, and they are also supporting a social cause. To be very honest, this one is my favorite because they are rebuilding broken dog shelters. They are buying land and making cage shelters for dogs. It is a great initiative, and I liked it so much.
FREE SSL and Security
WPX hosting provides free SSL certificates with all their plans. SSL is used for the secure transmission of data between your website and visitors’ computers. SSL provides an extra layer of security for your website.
WPX hosting offers spam protection and regularly scans your website for malware detection and virus detection. They also provide free enterprise-level DDoS protection for any DDoS attack.
They will also remove any malicious files from your website. So in terms of the safety of your website, you can completely trust WPX hosting.
The staging area is an excellent feature if you want to test any changes to your website or test any plugin before making your website completely public.
This feature is for someone who loves to experiment with their websites. WPX hosting provides an accessible staging area with every plan.
WPX Hosting Freebies
Apart from fantastic service and features, you will get several essential freebies and a lot of hosting providers’ costs. Here is the list of FREE stuff that you will get with WPX hosting plans-
- Site Speed Optimization
- Unlimited Site Migration to WPX
- Lightning Fast WPX Cloud CDN
- Daily Malware Detection and Removal
- Fix if Your Site Down
Read Also – BlueHost Review | HostArmada Review
Customer Support Team
WPX hosting provides customer support service via email, live chat, and ticketing system. Their customer support executives are very professional. Their support will solve your problem within a maximum of 10 minutes.
They have an average response time of 30 seconds on live chat and 5 minutes on the ticketing system.
If not having phone support will be a deal-breaker for you, you need to consider another hosting service. It also has various informative articles based on the most asked questions.
Like many other hosting providers, WPX hosting also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee on their annual plans.
It has become very average nowadays because most of the service providers give you a 30-day guarantee. If you don’t like their services, in that case, you will get a full refund.
WPX Hosting Review – Plan & Pricing
It offers only three types of high-performance WordPress hosting service (Business, Professional, Elite) which pricing is different based on configuration and the duration you choose.
Here is the short overview of the WPX hosting plan and pricing: –
1. Business – It is the basic plan and entry-level Plan of WPX hosting, which cost $24.99/Month ($20.83/Month for the annual term). In this plan, you will get 10 GB SSD Disk Space, 100 GB Bandwidth, and you are allowed to host up to 5 websites.
2. Professional – It is the Second Plan of WPX hosting, which costs $49.99/Month ($41.58/Month for the annual term). In this plan, you will get 20 GB SSD Disk Space, 200 GB Bandwidth, and you are allowed to host up to 15 websites.
3. Elite – It is the Third and Last Plan of WPX hosting, which cost $99/Month ($83.25/Month for the annual term). In this plan, you will get 40 GB SSD Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, and you are allowed to host up to 35 websites.
All all plans are also include the following benefits-
- WPX Cloud Custom CDN
- Unlimited Site transfer to WPX
- Free Malware Scanning & Removal
- Staging Area
- Free Unlimited Email Accounts
- Manual Backups
- Enterprise-Level DDoS Protection
- 28 Day Automatic Backups
- 99.95% Uptime Guarantee
- One-Click WordPress Installation
- USA + UK + Australian Hosting Locations
- 30 Second Average Live Chat Response Time 24/7/365
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Cons of Using WPX Hosting Service
- The starting price of their plan is too high. It might be the reason for many people to avoid it.
- They don’t provide any single site hosting, which means that this hosting service is not ideal for small business owners or small-scale bloggers.
- They do not offer the usual cPanel instead of offering their custom-built dashboard, which is also feature-rich but not as much as cPanel.
- There is no calling support when it comes to customer care service.
- Their custom-built dashboard lacks many essential features.
Frequently Asked Questions – WPX Hosting Review
What is WPX Hosting?
WPX is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider worldwide and offers speed-focused Hosting service to all its customers. When it comes to speed and quality support, then WPX Hosting would be #1 and the best choice of all digital entrepreneurs.
Is WPX Hosting Good?
Well, if you are looking for a blazing-fast managed WordPress hosting service with fantastic performance and quality support, then WPX is one of them. WPX offers tons of incredible creatures that power up your website performance. WPX Hosting is very affordable when it comes to hosting multiple sites.
Does WPX Hosting Offers CDN?
Yes, they have an ultra-fast custom-built CDN called “WPX Cloud CDN” that provides optimum speed to your website and loads the content from the nearest server.
How Many Sites Can I Host in WPX?
It depends on the plan that you choose. Its starter plan allows you to host up to 5 sites, whereas the higher and final plan lets you host up to 35 websites.
What does WPX Cost?
If you compare the hosting plan of WPX competitors, then WPX is the most affordable and features in reach. WPX Hosting starts with $24.99 ($20.83/Month on Annual Plan) per Month, including 10GB SSD Storage, and you can host up to 5 Websites.
Is WPX the best hosting for WordPress?
WPX hosting offers only high-performance WordPress hosting, so there is no doubt that WPX is suitable for WordPress. They have custom WPX Cloud CDN that provides incredible speed to your site and improves your search ranking faster than ever. Apart from that, you will get complete migration service and faster customer support (average 30 seconds response time) to solve your queries.
WPX hosting is a premium hosting service that is very easy to use. The price is also not that high. At the minimal price point, WPX hosting provides an excellent value-for-money service.
If you are starting a new project or opening a new online business, then WPX hosting will be an excellent choice because they provide many tools that help build an attractive website.
2 thoughts on “WPX Hosting Review 2023 | #1 Trusted & Popular Managed WordPress Hosting [Honest Review]”
Thanks for sharing this detailed review about wpx hosting. I have migrated my website to the WPX yearly plan. I use elementor page builder, and that kind of makes a site heavy. But being a non-techie, its not convenient for me to develop a custom website. So I started with Bluehost, then migrated to siteground, and now I am with wpx. Yes, they charge a hefty amount of around $250 for their yearly plan, but at the same time, you can host upto five websites there. That’s $50 per website for a year. But the loading time and support a non-techie web admin can get with wpx, he won’t get that anywhere else.
Very Nice Article